Wednesday, January 9, 2008

[PBN] Technical discussion on application of pure vegetable oil in cars (2)

From: Timothy Wetzel, a1pr1@aol.com

Hello. I have a patented process that blends coconut oil and or any
other virgin stock or waste vegetable oil with diesel fuel and my
proprietary catylst. I have lab tests that demonstrate the fuel is safe
for diesel engines. I have a refinery here in Portland,Oregon.

There are a lot of claims made by diesel additive companies. Be careful.
Those claims will cause damage to a diesel engine. There are people that
blend coconut oil and diesel and bragg about how well it works. It will
for a while, but an unprocessesed oil will gum up an injector and or
fuel pump. My process degums, removes glycerine and sterols from the oil
without compromising the integrity of any oil used to make our fuel. My
fuel is safe for all diesel engines. I have over 230,000 miles on my
pickup truck, that has safely been run on my fuel with no problems. In
extreme cold temperatures, my fuel has the same limitations as diesel.
However, in the islands, there are no limitations or problems with the
fuel, because there is no very cold weather.

My process and fuel has millions of miles on it. We have perfected our
technology and preoduce a safe, reliable Biofuel called Renewable Diesel
ASTM 975. We are willing to make it possible for anyone in the general
public to purchase one of our MBP (Mini Biofuel Processor), and use it
to make renewable diesel. Please check out our website at the address
below. I also have a blend of coconut oil that works very well in Fiji.
We are in negotions to build a plant there and produce our Renewable
Diesel ASTM 975 in large volumn. We can use up to 80% coconut oil to
make our fuel. This cuts the cost down way low. Unlike Biodiesel ASTM
6751, we use no acholols and have no glycerine byproduct.

Our fuel is cleaner and cheaper than diesel. Not only that, If you buy
an MBP unit, you can sell diesel the coconut renewable diesel ASTM 975
cheaper than anyone can buy it.

Please, e mail me and I will get you information on how you can own one
of our coconut diesel producing units called MBP! Thank you for your
interest.
Regards,

Timothy Wetzel, President
WEVCO Biodiesel Products, LLC.
11535 N. Force Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97217
O:503-546-3572 F:503-808-9499 C:1-503-739-6076
www.wevcobiodiesel.com
tim@wevcobiodiesel.com or a1pr1@aol.com


-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Cloin <jan@sopac.org>
To: Jan Cloin <Jan@sopac.org>
Sent: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 3:28 pm
Subject: [PBN] Technical discussion on application of pure vegetable oil
in cars

----- Original Message -----
From: Graham Moore
To: motor-traders@vanuatu.com.vu
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 1:21 PM
Subject: Attn: Tony Deamer

Hello Tony,

My name is Graham and I am a Brit living on an island in the gulf of
thailand called koh Phangan. The island is rich in coconut trees and all
the local pick up buses and minivans are diesel.

Like you i see the opportunity to develop an 'island fuel' for koh
phangan and also koh samui, which is bigger and has even more trees.

In addition we are paying at least a 20% premium on diesel which is
ferried from the mainland.

I am at an early stage in development here, working with the local
co-operative to product more oil on the island.

I am interested in your experience with Toyota 3 litre Vigo pick up
trucks, current model. I have 2 of these and want to use them as my
trial vehicles.

Also am interested in your filtering process, if that is information you
want to divulge.

Hope to hear from you

best regards

Graham Moore


Hi,

I can't Say I know for the Vigo Model 3.0Lt. model But if it has Common
rail Injection I would be careful about it and make sure all filters are
in place and that the Diesel CNO Ration or Kero CNO ratio is such to
keep the viscosity close to the Diesel one I have know Idea on how the
Computer is set up to handle higher viscosity fuels on these units So I
have not take the chance as yet as the injectors cost a bout $1,500 each
and are not serviceable at all so if one blocks up 6 then it is an
expensive problem I am not saying they will block up Just that if they
did I could not afford a new set !!

I am afraid I have not given CNO any of my time in 2007 So I may have
fallen behind in what is going on Otters are continuing with the Work in
Vila Heating the oil and then centrifuging it @ 15,000.RPM's. They claim
they get a separation of the Fatty acids and solids and the oil is
cleaner so will pass through a the 3 micron filters, if this is the case
then only the question of how the much higher pressures in the common
rail system will effect the CNO and the CNO's effect on the injectors
still remains to be answered and I think it need a mush more Scientific
appraisal than was required with the older rotary pumps and injectors in
the Toyota "3L" 2.8 Lt and "2L" 2.5 Lt engines Etc !

Sorry if I have not been much help
Tony Deamer.

-- Check for earlier Pacific Biofuel posts: http://pacbiofuel.blogspot.com/
More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

--
Check for earlier Pacific Biofuel posts: http://pacbiofuel.blogspot.com/

No comments: